When: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, March 3rd, 2011
Where: Hyatt Regency, 151 E Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois, US 60601, (312) 565-1234
ZE invites you to attend a free event in Chicago as we continue our series of ZEMA data management workshops. Attendance at the Houston and New York workshops were good and the feedback from those who attended were very positive. We thought a local venue would make it easier for our friends in the Midwest to attend.
The basic workshop premise is that despite the abundance of data available to us, it is increasingly more difficult to obtain timely and relevant decision support information when it is needed. The data management and analysis issue is especially apparent in the energy and commodity markets where disparate data must be collected, integrated and analyzed, and actionable results visualized in real time. Companies that are successful at streamlining, integrating and automating their business processes have distinct market advantages.
To help your organization address this issue, ZE invites you to join our complimentary Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Workshop, March 3rd, 2011 in Chicago. In this workshop you will learn:
- The importance of incorporating an easy-to-integrate solutions for data management
- How to efficiently collect data from and communicate with the ISO's - MISO, IESO, PJM, NYISO, ERCOT...
- How to effectively manage the complexity of multiple vendor feeds across all commodities
- How to automate forward curves and integrate curves with downstream trade and risk systems
- Data monetization through the use of an automated data management system
- The advantages of an internal data validation system
- How business process automation works to your advantage
Particular attention will be paid to the integration of the Adapt2 ISO Scheduling and Settlements system and the ZEMA EDM system within ISO Nodal Markets. ZEMA's unique agnostic architecture allows the software to easily integrate with any client system such as ETRM or Scheduling/Settlements systems. The presenters will discuss best practices and case studies of how clients are using the solution set to provide transparency and automation within the changing ISO markets. The event hosts are Adapt2, Allegro, IIR Energy along with ZE.
Who should attend?
• Market and Business Analysts
• Risk Managers
• Energy and Commodity Traders
• Hedge Funds Managers
• Market Data Managers
• IT Managers
To register for the workshop please visit the online registration page.
A block of rooms have been reserved for this event. For discounted hotel rates, please contact Jasmin Pandher by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-866-944-1469. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or send inquiries to email@example.com.